Looking for great wrought iron chandeliers and other lighting options for your home? Style at Home Magazine recently featured timeless, classy lighting solutions that bring an extra level of sophistication to a home or cabin. Three of the items in the magazine’s “10 Lighting Options You’ll Love” article were or could be made from wrought iron, allowing you to enjoy the artisan-crafted stamp of this unique material in a variety of forms. Many enthusiasts of wrought iron love the rustic sheen and powerful statement made by the iconic metal, and these lamps and chandeliers are sure to please. No matter which style of lighting you decide to add to your home, remember that in order for it to really act as a statement piece in your home you’ll need to look on somewhere like barnettelectrical.com/electrical/electrical-outlet-installation/ to ensure you have the most appropriate electrical outlet so that it can operate properly and efficiently. Once everything is set in place, you’ll be able to make use of your new lighting fixtures and make your home much more inviting.
The following options for commercial lighting, gleaned both from the Style at Home “10 Lighting Options You’ll Love” article and Timeless Wrought Iron’s classic selection, will provide inspiration for you to put a bold, decorative stamp on your living space or commercial environment.
1) Iron Orb Chandelier – Inspired by the gyroscope created by 19th-century physicist Leon Foucault, this wrought iron chandelier was featured in Style at Home. Lights sit in the middle of the articulated sphere, paying homage to Foucault’s study of the earth’s rotation. Its clean curves and circular shape are unique for a chandelier, but they allow the iron to show off its visual strength. This item is perfect for an entryway, foyer or office where understated elegance is the desired aesthetic. The wrought iron gives the iron orb chandelier an aged appearance, evoking a sense of timelessness and history.
2) Metal Base Lamps – The Exeter Floor Lamps featured in Style at Home could be the perfect blend of modern and traditional lighting in your home or business. A square flax linen shade sits atop a simple metal base. No frills get in the way of this modern design. However, the materials used indicate a more traditional aesthetic. While the magazine’s lights use an antiquated bronze finish to give a cool tint to this decorative accent, you might also consider these lamps in wrought iron. The iron will give them a heft and sincerity that a mere finish won’t necessarily be able to provide. Wrought iron base lamps also have a slightly warmer tint, helping your space feel more like a comfortable home.
3) Camilla Three-Arm Chandelier – Featured in the Style at Home article, the Camilla Three-Arm Chandelier combination the sparkle and shine of crystal teardrops with the class and timelessness of wrought iron. This merging is difficult to successfully pull off, and the trick used by this piece of furniture is to take a more organic approach to the shape of the iron in the chandelier. It looks like a bird’s nest or a whimsical tangle of branches, showcasing the flexibility of the wrought iron as a design element. At the end of each branch is a single crystal teardrop. Lights nested within catch the facets of the crystals to create a truly unique bit of decor.
4) Castle Lanterns – The wrought iron castle lanterns offered by Timeless Wrought Iron are an exceptional example of how to accent your home without breaking the bank. These lanterns utilize the full baroque potential of wrought iron for under $400 and are perfect to create stunning outdoor ambiance. With many leaves, curves, stylistic wings and twists of thin iron strands, these lanterns evoke the feeling of a renaissance castle. Showing off blacksmiths’ love of working the material, the castle lanterns can be finished in a variety of rustic colors.
5) Linear Chandelier – A different take on home lighting, the linear chandelier is a perfect choice for homeowners and business owners who want to decorate the walls with unique, candle-lit style. Having candles flickering on the walls of a home or restaurant gives a distinctive classy ambiance to a space, and when they’re made of wrought iron, the level of sophistication and timelessness raises several notches more. The design of a linear chandelier is generally simple, allowing the rustic beauty of the iron to shine through with no frills. Candles hang from a central bar, which may be finished in a variety of iron-friendly colors.
6) C-Scroll Chandelier – Finally, for those who wish to go all out on the stylistic potential of wrought iron, the frills and decorative elements of the C-Scroll Chandelier are baroque to the extreme. With budding curves evoking a sense of feminine beauty combined with the rustic, masculine power of the wrought iron itself, the flair of the C-Scroll Chandelier at Timeless Wrought Iron is unmatched. This item is perfect for individuals with a unique sense of style who want to make a statement in a sitting room, dining room or guest room.
Whether you just need a touch of the rustic elegance provided by wrought iron decor or whether you want to make the metal a key ingredient in your space’s aesthetic, these lighting options can provide the stylish accent you need. Contact Timeless Wrought Iron today or visit the website to begin planning and purchasing today!