Many of us are experiencing warmer weather and sunny days. Which has us looking forward to the many spring and summer months we’ll be enjoying our outdoor living areas. Some of us are even refurbishing our outdoor areas using services similar to M&M Home Exteriors, bringing new life to our outdoor garden living spaces. Decorating these spaces can be quite fun with so many terrific outdoor products available from which to choose and countless ways to create the ultimate outdoor living experience. Below you’ll find ideas to help you do just that.
- Carry the decor from your interior to your exterior living space for a harmonious flow and seamless transition. Think of using similar colors and styles to keep it consistent.
- Arrange seating into intimate conversation areas just as you would do in the living room. Outdoor sofas, loveseats and occasional chairs with a supporting cast of coffee table and side tables will make your groupings complete.
- Keep your pool looking clean. If you’re going to be spending more time outside then it should be more than just your furniture that looks nice and clean. If you don’t use a pool cleaner then your pool will soon become murky and green which won’t be nice to sit next to when you’re trying to relax outside!
- Choose furniture with similar style and comfort features just as you would indoors. There are so many terrific weather resistant upholstery and wood and metals to choose from.
- Create an area for al fresco dining with furnishings that will allow you to relax for hours over a beautiful meal with family and friends. Consider outdoor blinds which allow you to control how much the sun and the insects disturb your peace. Wrought iron dining tables and chairs are perfect for outdoor use and many come with upholstered seating options.
- Set the table with beautiful place settings, candles, and a wrought iron centerpiece filled with blooming flowers.
- Accessorize with outdoor rugs, wrought candelabras, water-resistant pillows, outdoor fabric panels along walls or open areas to a gazebo or covered patio.
- Decorate exterior walls with wrought wall decor.
- Use color throughout the space on furniture, tables, pottery, rugs and all accessories.
- Hang ceiling fans about the living area and a wrought iron chandelier above the dining table. String lights around structures for a warm glow.
- Add an outdoor fire pit and surround with comfortable all-weather seating for enjoyment on crisp nights. Once you have a feature like this, making decisions like switching from burning firewood to using the best fire glass (as it has the ability to last for a long time), you can do just that! All in all, a fire pit is a great addition to any home.
- Place potted plants in varying heights growing in vibrantly hued ceramic pots along the edges of your outdoor space for a natural yet lively touch.
We are very excited to launch our new outdoor furniture line and related accessories very soon. Be sure to check back on TimelessWroughtIron.com soon. We’ll also be posting here about all of the lovely new offerings.